Thursday, June 23, 2011

I have to say goodbye to him (my 'Mr Potato')


Well actually i should not be shocked on this facts.. Heard it before but not in this utterly highlight on the Shape Magazine that I 'Like' in FB .... (tau.. tapi buat2 tak tau org Melayu kata).

You can read the facts of the study here (by Jennipher Walters).
http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/want-to-avoid-weight-gain-put-down-the-chips

So.. good bye MR Potato, Wise, Pringles, or whatever that has name 'Chips' in it... I love my tummy more than you...

Thought: hmmm sekali -sekala curi mkn yg budak2 (anak2) punyer boleh kot ekk? (ngelat)... my comfort snacks

another shocking finding today: I need 139 minutes of doing aerobic dance to burn chicken salad. (Pengsan..patutlah tak kurus2)

No comments:

Post a Comment